- I'm super thankful for my husband who loves me unconditionally, is my biggest cheerleader, and continues to make our marriage a priority. I really respect the man, the father, and the leader he is.
- I am thankful for my littlest man, Luke. We call him our little sunshine because that is what he brings to our family. He definitely rounds out our family of 5 and brings it to completion. He is a chatterbox, so inquisitive, and observant. He melts my heart like no one else!
- I am thankful for my parents. They flew us out to Texas for Thanksgiving so we wouldn't have to spend 4 days driving in the car! It was a huge blessing, but it's all in a day's work for my very generous parents.
- I am thankful for my sister and the woman and mom she has become. We got to spend alot of time with her oldest son this week and he was such a joy to be around, a testament to his mom.
- Finally, I am thankful for our church and the way God has pieced it together just so. There are so many who serve and encourage me in our Body, specifically Marylyn loving on my kids in CommKids and Faith babysitting regularly so we can have date night!
So the main reason why I wasn't able to write more over Thanksgiving was because my 2 year old nephew (my sister's youngest son) was put in the hospital the Monday before Thanksgiving with pneumonia. On Thanksgiving day, he was air-flighted to Dallas because there was an infection in his lungs that the antibiotics wasn't reaching and they thought he would have to have surgery to take it out. They held out on surgery in hopes he would get better and he has, but he's still in the hospital in Dallas trying to fully recover. Please pray for my sister and her family!