- My coffee maker. I have never been a coffee drinker until this fall. I was a latte girl every once in a while, but now I'm a daily coffee drinker. I love that I can set a timer, get up early in the morning, and have a warm cup of coffee while I read my Bible.
- Mornings. I don't know what is happening to me, but I am becoming a morning person. I think the coffee helps :) I love that I can get up an hour before the kids and enjoy the quietness of the house. I love the consistency in the Word getting up early gives me. Although, I must say I'm ready for bed about 8. :)
- Netbible.com. My friend Sherrie recommended it to me and, wanting to read through the difficult prophet books in the OT, I decided to check it out. It's helping me understand as I read in Jeremiah.
- Pandora. OK, I've been using pandora.com to listen to music for a while, but lately I've been using it on a daily basis (especially for Christmas music). My favorite channel: Hillsong--it adds a great tone to my home as I go about my day.
- Couponmom.com continues to be my favorite site for preparing my grocery list and menu for the week, but I also love to watch mrsmoneymaker.com because she is local to me and has great lists of bargains.
- Shark mop. I have hardwood floors on the whole bottom floor of my house so I feel all I do is sweep and mop. I got a Shark mop for Christmas and it has changed my life! It steam cleans the floors without cleaning products or a nasty mop to push the dirt around. It helps clean up after 3 boys who rarely seem to make it in the toilet.
- Oxiclean. With 3 boys, need I say more?
- Lysol Xpress. This is a air spray that I use in the boy's bathroom. Can you see a pattern developing? I love that their bathroom always smells good now!!
- My (fake) Ugg boots. It is freaking freezing around here, but my feet haven't been cold a minute since I got my fake Uggs at Target.
Any favorites to tell us all about?