In 2010, I took the blog in a slightly new direction or at least more in the direction that I've always wanted to go, but didn't because of fear. Thank you, friends and readers, for making 2010 a great year at the Hoover Household and for your encouragement regarding my writing. It's my desire in 2011 that you experience hope and encouragement anytime you stop by my little corner of the web.
In 2010, here were the top 10 most read posts, a mix tape of sorts:
- What It's Like Being a Pastor's Wife: A peek inside the parsonage
- The Best Christmas Craft Ever: Making baby Jesus
- The Autism Archives: Hope in Autism
- Blue Christmas: Brokenness at Christmas is the Point of Advent
- Don't Believe Everything You Think: What if God thinks about you differently than you think about yourself?
- Common Struggles of Pastors' Wives: Surprise! We struggle, too.
- Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room: Teaching Kids About Christmas
- Disillusionment: Dealing with Resentment in Marriage
- Time in the Word: Rules or Relationship? Duty or Delight?
- The First Baby Stage: If I Only Knew It Then...
My brain is whirling with ideas and topics for the blog: fear, parenting, grace, the life of the pastor, and more on church planting and being a pastor's wife. I'd love your input. What would you like to read about in 2011?