- An interview with Lauren Chandler about ministry, marriage, and cancer. My favorite line: "The beauty is that we don't put our trust in statistics and prognoses. We put our trust in the Lord."
- Kelly Matte shared about being a pastor's wife. "I seek to make our relationship and our home a haven for him."
- This post on pursuing passions really struck a nerve.
- Pastor's Wife, Conversation Killer and other hazards of the hubby's job. Pastors' wives everywhere can relate.
- Sometimes: Practicing letting people see us in various states of disarray. That's hard for us girls.
- Of the 31 Days of Love Letters, Bridegroom Love, Forgiving Love, and Intimate Love were the most popular.
My favorites are bit different, perhaps because they best represent what I've learned this year:
- Enough: a take on comparison and envy.
- Conversations in My Head, out for all to see. This post also struck a nerve.
- Sometimes we disappoint people. But sometimes we disappoint ourselves.
- When It's One of Those Days
- Different Strokes (and I don't mean the TV show)
- Pleasing God vs. Pleasing People
- We all have dreams, some of them hidden and unspoken. Does God see? Does He remember?
- A sweet moment with my special-needs son.
Do you have a favorite that wasn't mentioned? Or a favorite post from another blog? Leave the link in the comment section.