But here's the deal: I have a relatively small reach and need help getting the word out. Would you like to help? Announcing the Messy Beautiful Friendship launch team! I'm looking for 75 enthusiastic people who will read the book and share it with others.
There are a whole lot of perks for those accepted to be on the launch team. Each team member will:
- receive a hard copy of the book before it's released!
- be automatically entered in our private MBF Facebook group, where I'll host private chats, give you a behind-the-scenes look at a book release, and be available to answer your questions.
- receive all the preorder incentives for free.
- have access to exclusive interview questions with me and fresh blog posts I've written on friendship that you can use on your blog or website as you wish.
- have the fun opportunity to make new friends as we work together!
If you're enthusiastic about the subject of friendship and would like to help other women in this area, or if you just want to read an advance copy of the book, then you might be right for this team. Team members must be able to commit to:
Have I convinced you? I hope so! Apply to be one of the 75 here. I will select and email the team by Thursday, March 2, so don't delay. Please put your name in my midnight EST on March 1. I can't wait to hear from you!
- Read the book prior to its release on April 18. Team members will receive their books in mid-to-late March.
- Write a review or "inspired by" post on your blog and on one consumer site, such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Christianbook.com.
- Help spread the word on social media using your own words, or the graphics, tweets, and excerpts I give you. And I have lots to give you!
If you don't have capacity for a launch team right now, no worries! You can still take advantage of the preorder incentives I've put together. Click on the image below to find out more.