Full of faith.
Full of fear.
All of these, sometimes all at the same time.
I know the ups and downs of church planting because I too am a church planter's wife. I too am trying to walk this road well. And I write about it here on my blog, not only to remind myself of truth and grace, but also so that women like you have a place where your soul can breathe in deep.
That's also why I wrote The Church Planting Wife: Help and Hope for Her Heart, a book that speaks to the very heart of all that we experience. (Read more about the book or read an excerpt. )Full of interviews with church planting wives, stories from my own life, and biblical wisdom, the book offers hope in the midst of this crazy adventure called church planting. The book is available on Amazon, Christianbook.com, and Barnes & Noble.
In the meantime, following are some posts that other church planting wives have found helpful and may be a good place to start.
Preparing to Church Plant
- What Happens When God Says Go
- How to Prepare for Church Planting
- Don't Do What I Did: Mistake #1 I Made in Church Planting
- Don't Do What I Did: Mistake #2 I Made in Church Planting
- Don't Do What I Did: Mistake #3 I Made in Church Planting
- How to be a Church Planting Wife
- How God Called Us to Church Plant
- How Do We Know Where We're Supposed to Church Plant?
What to Expect in Church Planting
Marriage & Parenting While Church Planting
- The Together Calling
- For the Church Planter From Your Wife
- Do It For the Kids (Parenting While Planting)
- My Husband Wants to Church Plant (But I'm Not So Sure)
- Church Planting With Kids
- Raising Kids on the Mission Field
When You're Hurting or Need Encouragement
- When You Don't See Fruit
- Living in a Prayer
- The Church Planting Wife's Prayer
- You Know You're a Church Planting Wife If...
- Church Planting: Burden or Gift?
- What You Do Matters
- The Gift in Church Planting
- When You're Tired
- When You Want to Run and Hide
- When Ministry Brings Wounds
For more, you can rummage around here. If you are new here and don't want to miss future posts about church planting, you may want to subscribe to the blog. Thanks, and I look forward to connecting with you!