Yay! Free resources! I love giving them away as much you love getting them. Feel free to print away.
- Have you read From Good to Grace? Remember the main points of the book by printing out the Grace Manifesto from the last chapter.
- The first book-length manuscript I ever wrote was about raising a son on the autism spectrum. I've made it available as a resource for anyone in a similar situation in Word or pdf form.
- If you want to easily replace truth with the lies in your head, you'll want to download this: Think This, Not That
- The History of God's People in the Old Testament, to help you as you study hard-to-understand books of the Bible
- A few years ago, I did a word study on joy. Here is the result of what I found.